Using email address text to create an email hyperlink
- Type the email address.
- Select the email address.
- Click the “Link” icon
- The email address will automatically appear as “mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Click the “Apply” button
- The email address should now be hyperlinked.
- Click the “Update” button to save your changes.
Using a Phrase/Name to create an email hyperlink
If you want to use a name or action, for example "Email Angie" and hyperlink it as an email address, you will need to:
- Type and select the name of the person or title.
- Click the Insert/Edit Link button
- Type mailto: followed by the email address. For example, mailto:email@example.com
- Click the Apply button
- The link will appear as John Doe.