- Read Wufoo usage
- Request a Wufoo user
- Review Wufoo
tutorial or request
- Request assistance with
1. Read Wufoo Usage Guidelines
The Campbell University campus uses Wufoo to create forms that can be linked on campbell.edu web pages or in email campaigns. Common forms include information intake, free event registrations, and web support requests.USE Wufoo to collect non-sensitive information such as:
- contact information (name, email, phone, mailing address)
- prize / gift options (t-shirt size, gift selection)
- event options (meals, classes, event proposals, speaker photos/bios, etc)DO NOT USE Wufoo to collect sensitive information such as:
- health information of any kind
- social security numbers
- legal / criminal historyIf you need to collect sensitive information, contact Information Technology Services to discuss your options.
2. Request a Wufoo Account
University Communications & Marketing has limited Wufoo user accounts on the main campus account. To request an account, submit a support ticket and we will review to see if we can meet your needs.
3. Review Wufoo Tutorials
Tutorials for BeginnersThe Wufoo Help Center includes tutorials for all user levels including beginners. New Wufoo users should review the tutorial "Getting Started with Wufoo".
Branded ThemesCampbell-branded themes are available for forms created in the Campbell University Wufoo account.To apply a theme:
4. Request Assistance with
To request assistance with creating or editing a form, submit a support ticket and we will review to see if we can meet your needs.