The following instructions are for those who have a password, but want to change it.
If you have lost your password and can't access the website, visit the login page and click "Lost your password?" and follow steps to receive a new password.
- Login to WordPress using your existing password.
- In the Dashboard navigation, click Profile.
- Scroll down to Account Management and click the Generate Password button.
- A password will be generated for you, but you can edit it.
- If the password you enter yourself is considered "Weak", it will not let you save the password. You can only update if the password is considered "Medium" or "Strong".
- A general rule of thumb is to use a combination of 8 or more upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.