- My password is hard to remember. How can I change it? →
- I lost my password and can't login. What should I do? →
My password is hard to remember. How
If you can login to the site and want to change your password, follow these instructions:
1. Login to the site using your web contributor username and password.
2. In the Dashboard left navigation sidebar, click Profile.
3. Scroll down the page to Account Management and click the Generate Password button.
- After clicking Generate Password a password will be automatically
generated for you.
- Click in the New Password field to edit and make a password of your own.
- If you create your own password, use a combination at least 8 letters, numbers and symbols to create a secure password.
- If the password you enter yourself is considered "Weak", WordPress will not let you save the password. You can only update the password if WordPress displays the password as "Medium" or "Strong".
4. Click Update Profile.
5. Your new password is saved and ready for use.
I lost my password and can't
What should I do?
If you have lost your password and can't access the website, follow these steps:
1. Visit the site's login page and click the "Lost your password?" link.
2. Enter your username or the campbell.edu email address associated with your contributor login account.
3. Check your email for a password update link.
4. Follow the steps in the email to update your password.