Below are answers to common questions that we receive by phone and email from Campbell University web contributors:

Web Content

Forms & Apps

How can I get your help to update or create a new web page? 

Visit to:

  • access the web request form - Use this form when you need assistance with creating new web pages or need to reorganize parts of your website. Using this form helps our team keep track of your request and communicate with you easily.
  • view list of campus web content contributors - each college/school/department has at least one web contributor. If you have a simple content update, one of these people may be able to assist with your request. If they can't, they will contact our team.
  • view details about the web support process - view timelines for major and minor update request when completed by the UCOMM web team

How can I get your help to login to or update/create a Wufoo form?

Wufoo is an online forms development tool that you can use to collect information that is not sensitive.

View Using Wufoo Forms to learn how to:
  • Become a Wufoo user
  • Get login assistance
  • Creat or update a form
You should NEVER use Wufoo to collect social security numbers, health information, or other types of sensitive information. To learn about the most secure methods of data collection, contact IT Services.

How can I get my directory profile updated or added to the online directory?

Through our online directory Campbell University works to include a directory entry for every current full-time faculty and staff member of the University. This serves as a tool for us to find each other when needed as well as our students and media entities.

To add or update your directory profile contact information, photo or biography, visit

But I want to remove someone: Faculty and staff members are removed on the termination date listed on the Notice of Termination form submitted to Human Resources, IT Services and University Communications & Marketing.