Web contributors are very important to Campbell University. Your content contributions make Campbell.edu websites successful by providing up-to-date, search engine optimized and easy to read content.
We have created “Request a Website Update”, which lists only the primary web content contributors for each Campbell University department and school. Please let your faculty/staff know you are the primary contact for your school or department’s web content updates. As the first point of contact, you can assist them with many of the common content change requests.
Edits web content contributors can and should make:
- Add/remove internal and external hyperlinks
- Upload and link PDF documents
- Add/update text on a web page
- Add an event to the events calendar
- Add/remove a photo
Example of edits/changes to be made by University Communications & Marketing:
- Create and publish new pages - Submit a Web Request
- Add/Edit directory entries - Submit a New/Update Online Directory Request
- Edit landing pages - Submit a Web Request
- Add a new contributor - Submit a Web Contributor Application
- Add marketing retargeting tracking codes - Submit a Web Request
If you have a new full-time faculty/staff member or graduate assistant who you wish to become a contributor, they should complete the Web Contributor application.