There are two ways to find and access and editing content while logged in to the site:
Access from the Dashboard
- On the left navigation bar in the Dashboard, click Pages.
- Pages you have access to edit will be hyperlinked in the All or Mine tabs.
- Once you've found the page you wish to edit, click the hyperlink or click "Edit" to make your changes.
Access from the live site
While logged in, you can visit your web pages and make edits.
- Hover over “University” in the top admin bar.
- Click “Visit Site”.
- Visit the page(s) you wish to edit. If you do not have your pages bookmarked or URLs memorized, you can use the menus and search feature to find your pages.Pages you have permissions to edit will show an “Edit Page” link in admin bar at the top of the page and “Edit ‘Dev Page’” at bottom left of the page.
- Click “Edit Page” in admin bar or click “Edit ‘Dev Page’” at bottom left to make your page edits.