After you have logged in to a Campbell site, there are two ways to find your editable pages:
Access from the WordPress Dashboard
- On the left navigation bar in the Dashboard, click Pages.
- Pages titles for pages you have permission to edit will be hyperlinked in the All or Mine tabs.NOTE: If you do not see pages in the Mine tab, it’s only because you are not the first/primary author of the page(s). You can access all of your team's pages by using the search field to search your page title OR follow the instructions in the next section "Access pages while clicking through the live site."
- Once you've found the page you wish to edit, click the hyperlinked page title to edit.
Access pages while clicking through the live site
While logged in, you can visit your web pages and make edits.
- Hover over your website's link in the top horizontal admin bar (the example below is from the main “University” site)
- Click “Visit Site”.
- Find and visit the page(s) you wish to edit. If you do not see the horizontal admin bar across the top of your page, refresh/reload your browser. If you are logged in to the site, it should appear afterwards.Pages you have permissions to edit will show an “Edit Page” link in admin bar at the top of the page and “Edit ‘Dev Page’” at bottom left of the page.
- Click “Edit Page” in admin bar or click “Edit ‘Dev Page’” at bottom left to make your page edits.