After you have logged in to a Campbell website, there are two ways to find pages you have permission to edit:
Access from the WordPress Dashboard
- On the left navigation bar in the Dashboard, click Pages.
- Pages titles for pages you have permission to edit will be hyperlinked in the All or Mine tabs.NOTE: If you do not see pages in the Mine tab, it’s only because you are not the first/primary author of the page(s). However, you can access all of your team's pages in the All tab - search for the page you need to edit and click the link.
- Once you've found the page you wish to edit, click the hyperlinked page title to edit.
Access pages while clicking through the live site
While logged in, you can visit your web pages and make edits.
- Hover over your website's link in the top horizontal admin bar (the example below is from the main “University” site)
- Click “Visit Site”.
- Visit the page(s) you wish to edit. If you do not have your pages bookmarked or know where the page is located, you can use the navigation menus and site search feature to find your pages.Pages you have permissions to edit will show an “Edit Page” link in admin bar at the top of the page and “Edit ‘Dev Page’” at bottom left of the page.
- Click “Edit Page” in admin bar or click “Edit ‘Dev Page’” at bottom left to make your page edits.