tried to edit a page, but couldn't
because the visual editor was
Have no fear! If you can see the editor, you have access to edit the page. Scroll down to find your content in a section called Content Settings.
Why was Content Settings used to create my
1. To break up long sections of contentIf a page's content is very long, we break the content up into accordions and tabs in the Content Settings areas. You may edit these accordions and tabs as needed.2. To add graphic cards to pageSome of your pages may have simple graphic cards that serve as way-finding cues for web visitors. Most often, these never need to be updated because they are simply links to current web pages.
How to edit in Content Settings
- Login to your Campbell
- Find the page you wish
to edit. The top primary visual
editor will be blank/empty.
- Scroll down to the section called Content
The Add Section button allows users to separate content in sections for easy editing and including different numbers of content columns.The Add Content button allows contributors to add features to a page like the Accordion menu below:
Parts of an Accordion Menu
- Collapse the first panel? -- Select "Yes" to automatically open the first accordion panel for web viewers.
- Panel Title -- Enter the title for each of your accordion panels.Editor viewWeb visitor view
- Panel Content -- Enter the text for each of your accordion panels.Editor viewWeb visitor view
Update to save your work!
Remember to click the Update button to save your work and publish it to the web.
If you need help with editing or creating Content Settings features such as accordions, submit a web request.